Visual Art - Textiles
- Providing a rich Visual Arts education for all.
- Empowering students with the knowledge to appreciate, understand and contribute to culture.
Is Contextualised and Inclusive
- Building confidence, self-esteem and a deeper understanding of self and of others.
- Connecting students to their own world and cultural history.
- Opening up new ways of seeing, thinking, doing and being.
- Celebrating inclusivity and cultural diversity.
- Enabling students to think creatively and imaginatively in all aspects of life.
Is Well Sequenced
- Built around key concepts that help learners make sense of the creative world.
- Regularly revisiting core theoretical concepts, historical contexts and creative skills.
- Developing mastery of core Visual Art curriculum knowledge over time.
Key Stage 4