Values and Vision
In a world which is constantly changing, it is our belief that being in a safe and secure environment within a community which cares for each other has never been more important.
What we value at Icknield is the individual person and helping each one to achieve.
Their success depends on our placing learning at the heart of all we do and ensuring we care for their health and welfare.
Therefore our values are encapsulated in the maxim ‘Icknield Cares’ as we wish to:
- Celebrate - Our Uniqueness
- Achieve - Our Potential to Succeed
- Respect - Ourselves, Our society and Our Environment
- Enjoy - Our Opportunities to Learn
- Support - Our Community and its Needs
Our vision is to provide the highest quality learning provision to serve our community and therefore our aims are to be:
- A Centre for Learning
- A Centre for Academic Excellence and Achievement
- A Centre for Innovation in the Quality of Teaching
- A Centre for Training and Development of Staff
- The First Choice for Parents and Students